Customise how many cards you would like in the set, what colour scheme you want the colours to be in, personal information you would like included, and what other information you would like included. The physical cards come laminated and attached to a keychain for convenient use. If you would like a custom set number, please contact us directly.
The generic set of 20 includes:
- I am happy!
- Thank you for your help!
- I feel good at the moment
- I am upset
- I am stressed
- I need to contact my carer. Their details are:
- I need a break
- I have a question but I am having trouble verbalising it
- I have a question but I need to use my AAC device or alternate forms of communication
- Can I get some help? I have a question/concern.
- At the moment, I prefer to communicate in methods other than speaking, such as writing, typing, or using an AAC device.
- My emergency contact list is:
- I am about to have a metldown. I need to have time away from others, and would like things that soothe me to calm me down.
- I would like some alone time.
- I am having a meltdown. I need my self-soothing tools, weighted blankets, and other calming things. I also need a quiet space and time out.
- Sensory overload. Everything is becoming too overwhelming and I cannot keep up. I need some quiet space and some time out doing things that calm me.
- My sensory tools and aids are:
- Some things that calm me are:
- I wear sunglasses and headphones for sensory reasons, as I have light and sound sensitivity due to my Autism.
- Resources about Autism:
top of page